We are an entirely remote, fast-growing team with a passion for outstanding content. We love what we do, and we believe that is a prerequisite to delivering exceptional work. We take our work seriously, but we always have fun while doing it. We believe that, although we are not working side by side, we should still feel like family. We have weekly team meetings, buddy-calls and get-togethers that substitute for the coffee break chats in the kitchen.
As a project manager at Translation Royale, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ and internal projects are running smoothly at all times. You will be responsible for updating the client, communicating deadlines clearly and articulately, and providing exceptional service and quality of work at all times. You will be responsible for delivering, managing and briefing resources to translators and writers, giving feedback to them, and conducting layout and briefing checks. You will be reporting directly to Chief of Operations, Britta Jungen. This is a fully remote position.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have previous client-facing B2B experience on projects within a translation/content or creative agency
- You manage translation and content creation projects from end to end
- You have high emotional charisma, intelligence and interpersonal skills
- You are organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work
- You can effectively manage and own project timelines and client expectations
- You enjoy speaking with our clients and replying to inbound messages and emails from prospective clients
- You ensure the quality of the work before send out
- You are available during European business hours
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Near-native fluency in English
- Preferably fluency in at least one other Germanic or Scandinavian language
- Prior project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills with attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Experience with CAT and PM Tools or willingness to learn
- Sound knowledge in iGaming or Sports Betting
Around €30/hour. You will be hired on a project/contract basis (you need a VAT) and be expected to work between 20 to 30 hours per week depending on the project and your speed. Those who are the right fit will be on-boarded to be full team members.
HOW TO APPLY
Subject line “PROJECT MANAGER @ TR”
Explain in 2-3 sentences why you want to work for TR
Explain in 2-3 sentences why you are a good fit for the role
Include a hilarious GIF and your CV obviously
Please send your application through our career form below or via e-mail to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive each day, it may not be possible to reply to every email although we would love to. Please assist us by being as thorough as possible.