We are a fast-growing and forward-thinking team with a passion for outstanding content. We love what we do, and we believe that is a prerequisite to delivering exceptional work. We take our work seriously, but we always have fun while doing it. We believe that, although we are not working side by side, we should still feel like family. We have weekly team meetings, buddy-calls and get-togethers that substitute for the coffee break chats in the kitchen.
As a Content Sales Manager at Translation Royale, you will direct and oversee our organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. You will understand what motivates our customers to purchase our content and translation services and know how to tap into those needs and desires. You will be reporting directly to our CEO Sebastian Scheplitz. This is a fully remote position, but you should be based in Malta or able to be there from time to time for face-to-face meetings with our clients.
Who we’re looking for
- You have previous B2B sales experience within a translation/content or creative agency
- You are well-connected within the iGaming scene
- You manage the sales process from end to end
- You have high emotional charisma, intelligence and interpersonal skills
- You are able to clearly communicate our services and the ideas behind our awesome work
- You understand client needs and expectations
- You enjoy speaking with our clients and are comfortable to use different outbound methods such as e-mails, Linkedin, Skype and telephone calls
Qualifications and Skills
- Near-native fluency in English
- Preferably fluent in at least one other Germanic or Scandinavian language
- Prior sales management experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills with attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Sound knowledge in iGaming or Sports Betting
You will be hired on a commission basis (you need a VAT).
Those who are the right fit will be on-boarded to be full team members.
HOW TO APPLY
Subject line “SALES MANAGER @ TR”
Explain in 2-3 sentences why you want to work for TR
Explain in 2-3 sentences why you are a good fit for the role
Include a hilarious GIF and your CV obviously
Please send your CV and your rates through our career form below or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of applications we receive each day, it may not be possible to reply to every email although we would love to.
Please assist us by being as thorough as possible.