The English-Swedish Freelance Translator is responsible for the translation of our clients’ content. A translator is not only bilingual but bicultural.
- Translate documents related to the industries we cater
- Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document
- Maintain and use translation memories and glossaries
- Detect errors and make necessary changes to the translated text
- Conduct online research to complete translation assignments
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understand Translation Royale’s quality standards and make sure they are upheld to meet the client’s expectations
Qualifications and Skills
- Native fluency in Swedish and fluency in English
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Translation Certificate, or their equivalents
- Prior 2+ years translation experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Swedish with attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Ability to support multiple projects and work towards tight deadlines
- Experience with CAT-Tools or willingness to learn
- Professional work ethic
- Sound knowledge in at least one of the areas we operate in: iGaming, Poker, Online Casino, Sports Betting, Sports, eSports, Travel, Entertainment, Marketing, Finance, Legal
Please send your CV and your rates through our career form below or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of applications we receive each day, it may not be possible to reply to every email although we would love to.
Please assist us by being as thorough as possible.